Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Blog Reflection

This assignment is for the final chapter in my lesson of blogging 101.
I must admit that this was my first introduction into creating and maintaining a
blog. Although the focus of our blog was not on our personal lives and experiences it did help me to sit back and reflect on the experiences that I have as a teacher. My blog also allows me to have an avenue to be able to express my likes, dislikes, and opinions that go on in my class, school,and district. I like the fact that my whole class was able to follow each other’s blog because that too allowed us to see that we were not alone our thoughts and beliefs. By doing thisblog I was able to see different views in diversity through one of our blog assignments. This assignment also allowed me to see this diversity in different age groups from elementary to
jr. high to high school. Looking back through my older posts I see how overwhelmed I seem be at the beginning of the semester and now I realize that this is another stepping stone I stepped on and now am fixing to pass. I thank Dr. Zimmerly for opening my eyes to blogging. I truly believe that if she had not made this assignment I would not have tried to do one. Now I realize that it is simply another form of a journal that is not as personal because it is meant to be read by others and even sometimes responded too.

No comments: